Explore the beauty of Costa Rica on this Luxury Couple’s Getaway.
Your bucket lists will need more things when you get back home.
Dates: March 19-26, 2022
Where: Quepos, Costa Rica
Fly into: San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)
Ages: 20 – 45
Countdown to the Couples Costa Rica Getaway
Get ready for an amazing couple’s week in Costa Rica
Costa Rica is absolutley georgous!!! Imagine cascading waterfalls, hot springs, white water rafting, zip lining through the jungle, getting up close with the wildlife of Manual Antonio National Park, beautiful beaches, spectacular sunsets, and much more.
It’s more than just a trip to Costa Rica…
When you join us on this amazing Couples getaway to Quepos, Costa Rica you’ll have the opportunity to stay at a Luxury House high in the coastal cliffs with sweeping views overlooking the ocean and jungle. You’ll be spoiled with meals prepared by our favorite private chef that will blow your mind, venture out on amazing excursions to waterfalls, hotsprings, adventure parks and so much more. Plus, you will share this one-of-a-kind experience with other LDS couples, who love life and adventure as much as you, making new amazing frienships.
- 7 night accommodation at a Luxury House in Quepos
- Transfers to and from the airport (San Jose, Costa Rica – SJO)
- All Meals: 5-Star Private Chef prepared breakfasts and 3-course-dinners prepared at the house plus all group lunches at or away from the house while on excursions
- Zipline 10-in-1 Adventures Park Excursion with Amigos Del Rio
- Waterfall hike excursion to Nauyaca Waterfalls
- Hot springs excursion
- Access to all activities at the house, pool, hiking trails and more
- All the planning, research, organizing, food, fun, and relaxation has been arranged… Just catch your flight, we’ve handled the rest.
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)
- Cost of COVID Test in Costa Rica (Approx $80)
- Additional Excursions not listed above
- Travel Insurance (this is mandatory to travel to Costa Rica, we will contact you with insurance pricing once you book)
- Gratuities for tour guides and drivers
- Personal items you would like to purchase
Amazing food by Chef Paige
We are so blessed to have Chef Paige return, preparing the most incredible breakfasts and jaw dropping dinners at the house for us. You will fall in love with her and the delicious food she prepares. Follow her on instragram @solprivatechef
Villa Costa Vida
Located in the heart of Manuel Antonio, the impeccably detailed, newly constructed, multi level luxury villa is walking distance to the beach, local shops & restaurants, a gym, spa and yoga studio. With 180º views of the ocean and cliff-side jungles, this home has 9 independently air conditioned bedrooms, 11 bathrooms (7 on-suite), multiple balconies, a huge roof top terrace, salt-water infinite pool, a large open-air kitchen and dining room level, central sound system, super fast WiFi with Apple airplay, ping-pong & game area, and communal spaces framed with floor-to-ceiling retractable glass walls, which provide the most stunning 180º views of the coast. Your friends back home will be speechless when they see your photos! It comfortably sleeps up to 26 people and blends together the unexpected – contemporary and comfortable, sophisticated and social. The Villa features stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Manuel Antonio National Park, and the surrounding jungle.
Amenities You Need
- Private Chef
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Super Fast Wifi throughout the Villa
- Sound system and Apple airplay enabled Screens
- Lots of space to gather, play, and or just work remotely
- A green focused house with Solar panels
- Walk in showers, frameless glass + rain showers (Feels like the rain forest)
- Professional gas range + oven +microwave
- Parking for 4 cars
- Exterior security cameras
- Back-up generator in case of outages
- Local management company with experienced concierge and house host
- 24/7 emergency response contact
- Yoga and fitness mats and area
- Daily maid service (M-Fri 8-4 and Saturday 8-12)
- Laundry service
- 11,000 SF of interior and exterior space
- 9 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms including 7 bedrooms with on-suite bathrooms
- Comfortable indoor/outdoor social areas
- Infinity edge salt-water pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean and jungle
- Built in kitchen island
- Bunk room / Game room- includes projector TV, ping pong, books and games for all ages
- Jungle trail with seasonal waterfall
- Short walk to beaches, cafés, souvenier shops, restaurants, gym, spa, grocery store and pharmacy
Rules & Rates
*Pricing Listed is Per Person
- Max occupancy is 26
- Deposit is $500
- Final Payment due by Feb 1, 2022
- All Reservations are non-refundable but transferable to another couple.
- There is a $200 name change fee and must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the trip.
- Room 1 – Two Queens: For two couples, shared separate bathroom – $1,995
- Room 2 – Queen Suite – $2,245
- Room 3 – Queen Suite w/ separate bathroom – $2,195
- Rooms 4 & 5 – Queen Suite w/ terrace – $2,295
- Room 6 – King Master Suite w/ terrace & bath view – $2,445
- Room 7 – King Master Suite w/ double vanity, bath view, & walk-in closet – $2,495
- Rooms 8 & 9 – King Suites – $2,395
- Common Area – Twin Top Bunk w/ shared bathroom – $1,595
- Common Area – Full Lower Bunk w/ shared bathroom – $1,795
Day 1: Saturday: March 19, 2022 – Arrival to Costa Rica
Fly into San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO). The transfer company will pick you up from the airport and bring you to the house. Tonight will be the welcome dinner at the house by our fabulous chef Paige.
Day 2: Sunday: March 20, 2022 – Nauyaca Waterfall Hike (Included)
We will pack our lunches and drive to the park, where we will get our permits, then hike into the rainforest approximately 2 miles to the falls. For those who prefer to not hike, there is an option to ride in the truck that regularly runs to and from the falls to the park office. We will have our picnic lunch at the base of the falls.
The Nauyaca Waterfalls are located in a canyon approximately eighty meters wide. One of the falls is forty-five meters high in free fall and the other twenty meters high in stepped fall, forming at the foot of it, a pool of a thousand square meters and six meters deep. Then there are other natural pools of smaller size, which can be used for the enjoyment of the whole family. Nauyaca Waterfalls in Costa Rica is the ideal place for lovers of nature and adventure where the tourist can expand the cavalcade, walk, swim, climb, jump, take pictures and enjoy a wonderful day, in one of the most beautiful places beautiful of the pacific south of Costa Rica.
Following this incredible day, dinner will be chef prepared and served at the house.
Day 3: Monday: March 21, 2022 – ATV Rainforest Tour (Optional)
Get your Mud On!!! This tour is a 3.5 – 4 Hour off-road adventure with Top of The Line, Single, Double and or Side by Side ATV’s. Their all-terrain vehicles are safe and easy to drive, great for riders with or without any experience. Feel the adrenaline of driving on ATV’s as you are led by their Expert & Bilingual Guides to a Private Natural Reserve, “The Rainmaker,” where you will take a light hike into the rainforest up to a refreshing natural river pool where you will be welcome to swim in, as you enjoy Fresh & Local Fruits and a Water Bottle to quench your thirst.
If you are staying back today it’s a great time to head down to the beach, take a surf lesson, get a massage, explore Quepos, or just relax at the house. After the ATV ride through the Rainmaker forest, a “Pico Typical” lunch will be provided back at their base camp. The guides will email you all the amazing photos they took during the day for an additional charge.
Day 4: Tuesday: March 22, 2022 – Zipline Adventure Park (Included)
Experience for yourself, the beauty of the ADR Adventure Park, located just 40 minutes from Manuel Antonio up in the mountains of San Antonio de Damas. On this tour you will get the chance to hike through the jungle while your guide points out interesting flora and fauna along the way. The exciting part of being in a natural setting is you never know what you might see! This excursion is included at no additional cost.
Day 5: Wednesday: March 23, 2022 – White Water Rafting “El Chorro” (Optional)
The “Chorro” section of the Naranjo River has Class IV and V rapids, for those of you looking for a more intense rafting expirence. Here we will run some of the best and most challenging rapids available in Costa Rica.
Exploding water, steep drops, tight rock walls, and technical routes will get your adrenaline pumping. We will ride through the narrow canyons surrounded by huge boulders, and cascading waterfalls while taking in the breathtaking scenery of the rainforest, making this unique whitewater rafting experience the highlight of your Costa Rica vacation!
If you are staying back today it’s a great time to head down to the beach, take a surf lesson, explore Quepos or just relax at the house. After rafting, a “Pico Typical” lunch will be provided back at their office while you get to see all the amazing photos the guides took during the day.
Day 6: Thursday: March 24, 2022 – Hot Springs (Included)
Located approximately one hour from Manuel Antonio, you will travel through the rural countryside surrounded by tropical rainforest, until you reach a private farm owned by an authentic Costa Rican family. Here you will experience their rustic farm and incredibly beautiful natural pools conveniently placed so that guests can relax in multiple mineral pools adjacent to each other.
These pools are located next to a small creek where visitors can swim, jump from rocks, and also enjoy a natural water slide. Their guides will show you this secluded jewel of the rainforest! While you’re relaxing in the natural springs, you will be provided with fresh tropical fruits of the season.