Have you ever wanted to tour Italy? This is your chance!!! Join us on this amazing 10 day adventure of Italy. We’ll start in Rome and end in Venice. Come Explore Rome, Naples, Florence, Tuscany, Cinque Terre and Venice and so much more with other amazing LDS Singles.
Come Discover Italy!!!
Countdown to the Italy Tour
Some of the AMAZING things this trip has to offer
It’s more than just a trip to Italy
When you join Cheri’s Travel Spot on this amazing 10 day tour to Italy you’ll have the opportunity to really get a feel for Italy.
- 4 night hotel stay in Rome
- 5 nights hotel in Florence
- 1 night hotel in Venice
- Local Tour guide
- Private motor coach for our group
- Breakfast and lunch or dinner daily (1 meal daily will be on your own)
- Entrance fees and guided tour of Pompeii, Vatican Museum, Colosseum, Carrara Marble Quarries and Academia
- Tour of Cinque Terre by boat
- Lunch at a local Lavender Farm in Tus
- Cooking class in Rome
- Train to Venice
What’s not included
- Flights to Rome, Italy and from Venice, Italy
- Transportation to and from airport and the hotel
- 1 meal daily (either lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for guides and bus driver
- Additional food or snacks
- Souvenirs and other personal items
- Travel insurance (this is highly recommended)
- Any additional tours you would like to do when you have free time
Must have a very good comfortable pair of walking shoes. We will be walking on the average of 15-18K steps per day.
$1995 per person for double occupancy $2495 for single occupancy
Deposit is $500 due at time of booking
Final Payment due by March 1, 2021
Max of 45
You can arrive to Rome anytime on May 27. We will have a welcome meet and great that evening at 6pm. If you arrive later you will receive your information when you arrive or the following morning If you arrive early in the day their will be an optional excursion to see some sites.
You can depart Venice anytime on June 6 the tour ends the evening before.
This getaway is not a church sponsored event but LDS Standards are expected to be maintained.
Day 1: Thursday: May 27, 2021 – Arrive into Rome, Italy
Day 2: Friday: May 28, 2021 – Naples & Pompeii
Day 4: Saturday: May 29, 2021 – Rome
Day 4: Sunday: May 30, 2021 – Rome
Day 5: Monday: May 31, 2021 – Oriveto
Day 6: Tuesday: June 1, 2021 – Florence
Day 7: Wednesday: June 2, 2021 – Tuscany
Today we’ll have a beautiful day visiting the small towns and cities of Tuscany. You’ll love the medieval city of Siena with it’s fan shaped central plaza. Plus the small walled medieval hill town of San Gimignano and the walled town of Monteriggioni is known for its medieval fortifications and watchtowers. We’ll enjoy a lovely lunch at a local Lavender Farm.
Hotel: Florence Meals: Breakfast & Lunch