Have you ever wanted to visit Puerto Vallarta, Mexico? Stay with us at the RIU Vallarta Palace, an all-inclusive resort and highly rated propety. Explore jungles, rappel down waterfalls, relax at the beautiful beaches, and meet many other LDS members and singles. Join us on this amazing all-inclusive getaway.
Come Explore with us!
This hotel has received the Travellers’ Choice Prize, awarded annually by TripAdvisor based on the comments provided by millions of travellers from all over the world. It is the only award in the tourism industry that takes into account guests’ ratings of service quality and their satisfaction.
Fly into: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (PVR)
Resort: RIU Vallarta Palace
Ages: All Ages (typically ages 25-50)
Countdown to an All Inclusive in Puerto Vallarta
Some of the AMAZING things this trip has to offer
. . . . .
INCLUDED IN THESE RATES
- Stay at the RIU Vallarta Palace – An All-Inclusive Resort Property
- Roundtrip transportation to the resort from Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
- Pirate Ship Sailing and Dinner Show
- Unlimited Luxury, all-inclusive accomodations at the resort
- Dining access to gourmet à la carte dining options, buffet and cafe
- Bottomless refreshments, natural fruit juices, soft drinks, and mocktails
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice and bottled water
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront shopping, and entertainment venues
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico
- Non motorized water sports (kayaks, sailing, snorkeling, paddle boards, body boards)
- Beach volleyball
- Dance, cooking, & spanish classes
- Groups activities at the resort
- Pool activites and games
- Gym and fitness center
ROOMS & RATES
*all occupancy pricing is per person and include resort taxes, roundtrip airport transportation and group event pirate ship sailing dinner show.
Single Occupancy: $ 1,247
Double Occupancy: $ 905 per person
Jr. Suite Partial Ocean View (1 king bed or 2 double beds)
Single Occupancy: $ 1,338
Double Occupancy: $ 968 per person
Jr. Suite Resort View (1 king bed or 2 double beds)
Single Occupancy: $ 1,475
Double Occupancy: $ 1,062 per person
Suite Jacuzzi Ocean View (1 king bed)
Single Occupancy: $ 1,839
Double Occupancy: $ 1,313 per person
31-m2 rooms have either two small double beds or one king bed, a sofa in a lounge area, a hydromassage bathtub, Wifi, AC, minibar, and balcony or terrace. These rooms have either resort, partial ocean view or full ocean view.
70-m2 rooms have one king bed, a sofa in a lounge area, a hydro-massage bathtub, Wifi, AC, minibar, and balcony or terrace with a private Jacuzzi These rooms have a full ocean view.
NOT INCLUDED IN THESE RATES
- Flight to Puerto Vallart, Mexico (PVR)
- The Mexican government has implemented an Environmental City Tax for tourists of #20 Mexican Pesos (approximately #1.10 USD) per room, per night will be charged and can only be collected upon hotel check in. They cannot be paid in advance.
- Optional Excursions
- Souvenirs or personal items
- $300 Deposit per person is due at time of booking
- Final payment is due by August 15, 2021
- Any reservations made after August 15 full payment is due at time of booking.
- You will need to fly in and out of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (PVR).
- Transfers to and from the airport and resort are included in your reservation.
- Make sure to send us a copy of your flight details so we can arrange the transfers.
- This getaway is not a church sponsored event but LDS Standards are expected to be maintained.
(Daily activities are subject to change)
Day 1: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Welcome to Puerto Vallarta! Today you will fly into Puerto Vallarta (PVR), the transfer company will pick you up and bring you to beautiful resort. You will have a chance to explore the resort and get acquainted with the rest of the group.
Day 2: Sunday, November 7, 2021
Today we’ll have a devotional on the beach, time to explore the resort and then an option to do go kayaking or stand up paddle boarding along the cost.
Day 3: Monday, November 8, 2021
Spend the day enjoying the resort or heading to Marietas Islands. The Marietas Islands are the home of a large variety of seabirds, such as the magnificent frigatebird, egrets, herons, seagulls, pelicans, brown boobies and the world-famous Galapagos Blue-footed Booby. These islands are know as “the Mexican Galapagos”. We’ll sail over to these islands and get a chance to swim to the Hidden Beach. You’ll love this amazing area.
Day 4: Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Spend the day enjoying the resort or take an optional tour into the Sierra Madre mountain for an unforgettable ATV or UTV adventure. The tour will takes us along river trails, through old colonial Vallarta and the lush Sierra Madre mountain.
Day 5: Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Spend the day enjoying the resort or take an optional excursion to an adventures park. If your joining us on the optional excursion we’ll be rappelling down a waterfall, hiking through the jungle, riding multiple zippiness, and the new roller coaster zipline and more.
Day 6: Thursday, November 11, 2021
Spend the day enjoying the resort or take an optional tubbing or a biking and taco’s excursion. Today we have two optional excursions one floating down the river or riding bikes and hitting up all the local taco shops.
Day 7: Friday, November 12, 2021
Spend the day enjoying the resort or going into Puerto Vallarta for a fun and yummy excursion, biking and bites. You’ll ride bikes around visiting a bunch of the local taco shops sampling tacos. In the evening we’re having a farewell dinner aboard a pirate ship as we sailing around, eat dinner and watch a fun pirate show.
Day 8: Saturday, November 13, 2021
After amazing week in Puerto Vallarta today you head back home. Your flight can be anytime today. You will need to check out of your room by 11am but can use the resort until it’s time to catch the shuttle for your flight home.