Let’s go to Savannah, Georgia For a Getaway of Fun, Divine Food, and Southern Hospitality!
Join Us For All The Historical Charm You Can Handle.
~ Fountains and Moss Covered Trees and Forsyth Park, Famous Jones Street Historic Homes, Explore the Shops of Broughton Street, Walk the River Front and City Market, go aboard the “Georgia Queen” River Boat, and Hunt for the Haunted on a Local Ghost Tour.
New York Times named Savannah one of the “World’s Top Ten Trendy Travel Hot Spots.”
Dates: February 5-8, 2023 Location: Savannah, Georgia Hosts: Cheri & Tom Ages: YSA & MSA LDS Singles
Countdown to the LDS Singles Savannah, Georgia Getaway
Welcome to Savannah, Georgia
Charm and Beauty
Dripping with Spanish moss and Southern charm, Savannah’s graceful architecture and rich history make it the perfect place to visit. a novice or professional photographer will love snapping the one of the most photographed places in The south. Savannah is the perfect destination to explore and three days in Savannah is just perfect. It’s a small city, you can see most of it on foot, and walking from place to place is just as entertaining as the sights themselves!
Savannah/Hilton Head Airport (SAV) is only 20 minutes Drive to the house and has been named the best domestic airport in Travel & Leisure Worlds Best Awards 2022. It’s less than two hours Flight from NYC and has daily non-stop flights from Atlanta, Boston, New York, Ft Lauderdale, Tampa, Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver.
Southern Comfort Flavors
We’ve planned two meals a day for everyone but left you some freedom to explore the local extraodinary flavors and culture of savannah. Sink your teeth into extra-crisy fried chicken, authentic shrimp and grits, finger-licking-good barbecue, and so much more. Check it out…
Singles, Mingles, & Fun
We’ve planned several ways to play and mingle including a walking Food Tour of Savannah, a river boat dinner cruise & show, a haunted frightseeing tour, even a ride through old downtown on a bike or segway tour. Plus, we’ll play games at the house and you’ll have a chance to show off your most creative Roaring 1920’s Costume at dinner.
What to expect on this Getaway
When you join Cheri’s Travel Spot on this unique trip to Savannah, Georgia you’ll have the opportunity to play, explore, mingle, have fun, and meet other cool singles just like you! Here’s some of what you’ll get to enjoy…
- 3 nights Lodging in Victorian Style Home
- Welcome Dinner at house
- All Breakfasts at house
- Walking Food Tour
- Riverboat Dinner Cruise and Show
- Haunted Frightseeing Ghost Tour (additional fee)
- Theme Night “Roaring 20’s” costumes
- Group activities and games
- …and even more optional activities to help you explore the city
Our Home Away From Home
queen ann victorian
Amenities included: WiFi, Heating, AC, Towels & Linens, Washer & Dryer.
This beautiful Queen Anne Victorian home is art deco inspired with modern mid-century touches. Original details were preserved meaning the home boasts 12′ ceilings, plaster moldings, and heart pine floors. With a spacious, open floor plan and a beautiful outdoor area featuring a 100+ year old oak tree, our home is the perfect home base for your group to explore all Savannah has to offer.
Located a quick 2 min walk away from Forsyth Park, our home places you at the doorstep of Savannah’s acclaimed food and art scenes. Check out the SCAD Museum of Art, or spend the day shopping and dining along the riverfront.
Our home is located in central Savannah which makes it easy to get around. We are within walking distance to Forsyth Park (2 minute walk) and SCAD (12 minute walk) and other area landmarks. Uber/Lyft is also a convenient way to get around, and Savannah is a bike-friendly city with plenty of rental outlets. We are located about 20 minutes away from the airport by car.
- Shared Queen: $595
- Twin: $595
- Double Bed: $695
- Twin: $595
- King Bed: $1,195
Payment Terms and Pricing
- Pricing is per person and includes all taxes and fees.
- Rates are subject to change at Any Time.
- Deposit of $300 is due at time of booking.
- Balance is due by Dec 1, 2022.
- Full payment is due at time of booking for any reservation made after Dec 1, 2022
- Reservations are non-refundable.
- Reservations may be transferred to a person of the same Gender with a $200 name Change Fee.
Know before you go
- Nearby Airports: (SAV) Savannah/Hilton Head Airport. 20 minutes to house.
- If booking Flights make sure to arrive on Sunday, February 5, 2023
- This retreat is not a church sponsored event but LDS Standards are expected to be maintained.
- One Meal Per Day.
- Optional Excursions. We’ll have one group activity included each day with additional excursions to choose at an additional cost.
- Travel Insurance, highly recommended since life happens. (Contact Cheri’s Travel Spot for pricing)
Itinerary & Activities
*subject to change