Have you ever wanted to visit Playa del Carmen, Mexico? Stay with us at the Paradisus Playa Del Carmen, a 5-Star Resort and Melia property. Explore Mayan Ruins, swim in cenotes, relax in the warm caribbean water and meet many other LDS members and singles. Join us on this amazing all-inclusive getaway.
Come Explore with us!
This hotel has received the Travellers’ Choice Prize, awarded annually by TripAdvisor based on the comments provided by millions of travellers from all over the world. It is the only award in the tourism industry that takes into account guests’ ratings of service quality and their satisfaction.
Fly into: Cancun, Mexico (CUN)
Resort: Paradisus Playa del Carmen
Ages: All Ages (typically ages 25-45)
Countdown to an All Inclusive in Playa del Carmen
Some of the AMAZING things this trip has to offer
. . . . .
INCLUDED IN THESE RATES
- Stay at the PARADISUS PLAYA DEL CARMEN – An All-Inclusive 5-Star Property
- Roundtrip transportation to the resort from Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Free Antigen test at the resort
- Unlimited Luxury, all-inclusive accomodations at the resort
- Dining access with 22 restaurants, lounges, and bars
- Bottomless refreshments, natural fruit juices, soft drinks, and mocktails
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice and bottled water
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Dance lessons, fitness classes
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Full gym with state-of-the-art equipment for all guests over 18
- Resistance machines, including Kinesis®
- Recumbent bikes with backrest
- Climber, ski machine, elliptical, treadmill
- Rowing machine
- Weights equipment
- Free weights
- Multifunctional room with spinning equipment
- Studio classes, including Pilates, yoga, spinning and aerobics
- Wellness classes
- Massage classes
- Personal trainer sessions available (*)extra
FUN ACTIVITES FOR ALL
- Evening shows and tributes to musical icons
- Live bands
- Mexican folklore with mariachis, traditional dances and Mayan shows
- Pool parties with DJ, dancers, shows and games
- 1 The Reserve heated pool
- 1 The Reserve heated pool (adults only)
- 1 activities pool
- Swim-up bar
- Marina water sports (Kayaks, Sailing, Snorkling, Paddle Boards)
- White sand beach & reef snorkling with tons of fish and life to see
- Learn how to create different handcrafts such as hand-painted bags or hats
- Latin dance classes: salsa, merengue and tango
- Pilates, body balance, yoga, spinning, aqua fitness, salsa classes, scuba diving, stretching, etc.
ROOMS & RATES
*all occupancy pricing is per person
*max occupancy is three adults per room
(Optional 1 King or 2 Double Beds)
A Dream vacation starts here, with 517 sq. ft. of space adorned with warm colors, contemporary furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. Your Junior Suite is perfectly sized for comfort with a private terrace that promises a stunning outlook on gardens and grounds. Simply beautiful! This room offers a modern bathroom with bathtub and rain shower and marble floors.
Single Occupancy 7 Nights – $2,155.00
(*limited offer: the first 20 Jr. Suites booked will be $1,817.00 ~ over $330 savings)
Double Occupancy 7 Nights – $1,347.00
(*limited offer: the first 20 Jr. Suites booked will be $1,153 ~ over $190 savings per person)
Triple Occupancy 7 Nights – $1,257.00
(*limited offer: the first 20 Jr. Suites booked will be $1,064 ~ over $190 savings per person)
(2 Double Beds and 1 pull out sofa)
Unwind in 646 sq. ft. of complete luxury in this spacious, one-bedroom suite. Warm, neutral colors and a contemporary flair evoke a sense of calm and harmony, and invite you to relax in absolute comfort. Suite includes multiple spaces of a cosy lounge with sofa bed and a separated bedroom. Each suite offers a terrace with outdoor Hydromassage whirlpool bathtub and garden view.
Single Occupancy 7 Nights – $2,729.00
Double Occupancy 7 Nights – $1,724.00
Triple Occupancy 7 Nights – $1,634.00
NOT INCLUDED IN THESE RATES
- Flight to Cancun, Mexico (CUN)
- The Mexican government has implemented an Environmental City Tax for tourists of 20 Mexican Pesos (approx. $1.10 USD) per room/per night. It will be charged and can only be collected upon hotel check-in. This cannot be paid in advance.
- Travel Insurance. *This is required. Contact Us for a quote or purchase.
- Optional Excursions
- Souvenirs or personal items purchased.
- $300 Deposit is due at time of booking.
- Final Payment is due by Novemeber 1st, 2021.
- For any reservations made after November 1st, full payment will be due at time of booking.
- Reservations are non-refundable. No changes are allowed after this point.
- Book you flight in-and-out of Cancun, Mexico (CUN).
- Transfers to and from the airport and resort are included in your reservation.
- Send us a copy of your flight details so we can arrange your transfers to the resort.
- This getaway is not a church sponsored event, however, LDS Standards are expected to be maintained.
(Daily activities are subject to change)
Fly to Cancun, Mexico (CUN), arrive anytime today. Transfers from the airport to the resort are included in your reservation.
Today we will have sacrament/devotional at the hotel, a fun scavenger hunt, and the rest of the day exploring the resort. There are so many things to explore here… the beautiful beach, kayaking, beach or pool activities and much more. We’ll have a daily schedule of times to meet up and where.
Optional Excursion: LDS Guided Tour of Tulum and explore Grand Cenote. We’ll have the day exploring these amazing Mayan ruins and cool off with a swim in the Grand Cenote.
Optional Excursion: Xel-Ha’s status as one of the world’s greatest nature parks attracts large crowds desperate to experience the theme park’s aquatic activities. Your experience at one of Riviera Maya’s top attractions with this all-inclusive Kel-Ha park, will include an all-you-can-eat buffet and unlimited drinks. Enjoy access to more than 20 of the park’s attractions, which include ziplines, coral reefs, jungle trails, caves, and cenotes, and use the facilities free of charge. Ideal for families.
Option excursion: LDS Tour of Chichen Itza ruins, Cenote IK Kil and a Mayan Village with an LDS Tour guide. We’ll be visiting one of the most amazing archaeological sites in Mexico: Chichen Itza (at the mouth of the well of the Itza). It is considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. At the ruins of Chichen Itza, you can visit magnificent temples such as the Kukulkán Pyramid and the Ball Game. Chichen Itza is an ancient city built by the Mayan civilization. Dominating the center of Chichen Itza is the pyramid commonly known as El Castillo (the castle). This step pyramid was dedicated to Kukulkán (the Mayan name for Quetzalcoatl, the Mesoamerican deity whose name means feathered serpent). It is a square-based pyramid that has stairs going up each of the four sides, leading to Kukulkán temple on the top. It was designed so that at the equinoxes, the rising and setting sun casts a shadow in the shape of a plumed serpent that slithers down the northern side of the pyramid to the serpent’s head at the base. Afterwards, cool off swimming in a natural underground spring of fresh water called “cenote”.
Optional Excursion: Xenotes park includes 4 cenotes, Lu’um (cavern Cenote), Lik’ (Ancient centote), Ha’ (Semi-open Cenote) and K’aak’ (Open Cenote). You can explore each of these cenotes through fun activities such as assisted rappel, zip-lines, kayaking, cliff jumping and swimming. You’ll love exploring this amazing park.
Lets enjoy this resort. There are so many things to explore here… the beautiful beach, dolphin swims (additional fees apply), kayaking, paddle boarding, beach volleyball and much more. We’ll have a daily schedule of times to meet up and where.
Spend the morning relaxing with friends then catch your shuttle back to the airport for your flight home.