We are Headed to the San Bernardino Mountains For a Weekend of Fun, Laughter, and Spooky Good Times!
Join Us For All The Adventure You Can Handle.
~ high ropes, inflatable obstacles, the “toxic meltdown,” hatchet throwing, archery, and the giant triple swing.
Oh! … And Don’t Forget
The Halloween Costume Dance, Karaoke, and Contests.
Dates: October 21-23, 2023
Location: Running Springs, CA
Hosts: Cheri & Tom
Ages: YSA & MSA LDS Singles
Countdown to the SoCal Adventure Weekend & LDS Sinlges Halloween Party
Welcome to Your Weekend Retreat
Running Springs, CA is nestled in the heart of the San Bernardino mountains, surrounded by pristine alpine forest.
The Camp is convenient to Los Angeles and Ontario International Airports. It’s less than two hours drive from San Diego, Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Nearly everything is included in our price; all meals prepared by the professionally trained camp chefs, lodging in the 12 person deluxe cabins, which include twin beds, indoor showers, toilets, electricity, and heat/aC.
Adventure & Fun
We’ve planned several ways to play and mingle including games, outdoor activities, s’mores, karaoke, dancing, and a chance to show off your most creative halloween costume.
It’s more than just a trip to the mountains
When you join Cheri’s Travel Spot on this amazing weekend getaway to Pali Retreats you’ll have the opportunity to play, party, mingle, have fun, and meet other cool singles just like you! Here’s some of what you’ll get to enjoy…
- Welcome Party
- Group Dining
- 2 nights Lodging in twin beds
- All meals (Friday dinner – Sunday breakfast)
- Inflatable “Toxic Meltdown”
- Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Tomahawk Throwing
- Karaoke Party
- Halloween Party
- Costume Contest
- Pumkin Carving Contest
- Music & Dancing
- Photo Booth
- Star Gazing & Night Hike
- Day time hikes
- and more…
- This is not a church sponsored event but LDS Standards are expected to be maintained
Payment Terms and Pricing
Hey! You Don’t Want to Miss Out on This
Early Bird Pricing
$250 per person
Normal Rate $265
- Pricing is per person and includes all taxes and fees.
- “Early Bird Pricing” is Limited Time Only.
- Rates are subject to change at Any Time.
- full payment is due at time of booking.
- Reservations are non-refundable.
- Reservations may be transferred to a person of the same Sex with a name Change Fee.
Deluxe Group Cabins
Amenities included: WiFi, Scenic Views, and Radiant Floor Heating.
Their new Deluxe 12 person cottage-style cabins include a seating and table area, radiant heat, private showers and bathrooms and built-in wooden bunks. Guests bring their own sleeping bags or bedding for a twin bed. Most deluxe cabins offer a private room or small meeting space on 3rd floor.
Single Twin Bed (Bunk): $265
**these rates are per person**
Optional 3-Hour High Ropes Course
Know before you go
- Nearby Airports: ONT (1 hour), SNA (2 hours), LGB (2.5 hours), LAX (3 hours), SAN (3 hours). Driving times may varry on Friday afternoons.
- The address for the event is 30778 Highway 18, Running Springs, CA 92382
- If booking Flights make sure to arrive on Friday, October 21, 2023
- This retreat is not a church sponsored event but LDS Standards are expected to be maintained.
- Bedding. Guests need to bring their own sleeping bags and/or linens for sleeping and towels.
- Optional High-Ropes course.
- Travel Insurance, highly recommended since life happens, and the only way you are covered if you happen to test possitive before your trip. (Contact Cheri’s Travel Spot for pricing)
Itinerary & Activities
*subject to change
Day 1: Friday, October 21, 2022 – Welcome!
– Check-In at 5pm
– Pumkin Carving Contest
– Star Gazing
Day 2: Saturday, October 22, 2022 – Daytime Activities
– Archary & Tomahawk
– Giant Triple Swing
– Inflatable “Toxic Meltdown”
– Inflatable Obstacle Course
Day 3: Saturday, October 22, 2022 – Evening Activites
– Halloween Party
– Costume Contest
– Photo Booth
– Music & Dancing
Day 4: Sunday, October 23, 2022 – Morning Activities
– Field Games
– High Ropes Course, 3 Hours (Optional +$75 Add-On)
After Breakfast and our Sunday devotional/sacrament, play the included field games or throw on a helmet and harness to conquer new heights on the elaborate high ropes course.
Five state-of-the-art High Ropes Courses are available for you. Their courses offer a variety of elements each with a different level of challenge. This is to ensure that they can accommodate those of all levels of skill and comfort. Their belay-certified instructors encourage participants to challenge themselves while safely tackling a variety of challenges.
Optional Activity: There is an additional cost and minimum number of participants needed to schedule the guided ropes course. Make sure to add the high ropes activity when filling out the registration page.
Age, Height, and/or Weight Requirements: Participants must be at least 6 years old and able to follow instructions. Must be able to fit securely into a harness. Participants must weigh less than 250 lbs. for leaping elements and be under 300 lbs for all other high-ropes elements.
Accessibility and Physical Requirements: All levels welcome. Must be able to fit securely into harness. Participants must wear closed-toed shoes.